1. Originally posted by Ricku2:[..]
    removing the link won't clean his/her google drive and can be reposted easily... also the link is missing quite a lot of Torino 2010 rehearsals, maybe they can be added as well? That's my wish. Recordings are there to be shared and listened to. Not to play games with.
    Yeah exactly. We're not removing the link to the big Drive folder with over a hundred recordings - it's just Nuno's recording that need to be erased off that Drive and then we're all good to go, share, download and enjoy. We'll try to include that Torino soundcheck asap too - these were some great weeks with all the unreleased songs and everything
  2. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Yeah exactly. We're not removing the link to the big Drive folder with over a hundred recordings - it's just Nuno's recording that need to be erased off that Drive and then we're all good to go, share, download and enjoy. We'll try to include that Torino soundcheck asap too - these were some great weeks with all the unreleased songs and everything
    I actually meant; you can remove the link until Nuno's recordings are removed and then the link can be shared again.
  3. Originally posted by Ricku2:[..]
    I actually meant; you can remove the link until Nuno's recordings are removed and then the link can be shared again.
    I already contacted the original uploader and he has already pulled the plug, don't worry. We'll be reorganizing and reposting everything (except Nuno's recent recordings, obviously) soon enough.
  4. I’ll be frank, I’ve never seen the appeal of rehearsals, but to each their own.
  5. I love some of the rehearsals that I got the chance to hear. For me it's like being a "fly on the wall"... sometimes you can hear things you never expected (see the Shakin' All Over short cover, which is funny and great at the same time), sometimes you just hear Edge that checks his sounds... and that can get boring

P.S: I think I lost my flac file of U2's cover of Stairway To Heaven. Could anyone share that again? Thanks in advance
  6. I dig the rehearsals- evolution of songs, setlists.. attempts at songs that haven't seen daylight for a while (and still haven't seen daylight) LOL. I like seeing the unpolished, raw, behind-the-scenes stuff.
  7. Personally, I love rehearsals. I downloaded everything from April 13, 2001 to May 10, 2017. I will be downloading the rest when the link is reposted.
  8. Originally posted by aTYCLB00:Personally, I love rehearsals. I downloaded everything from April 13, 2001 to May 10, 2017. I will be downloading the rest when the link is reposted.
    you can also check and support U2t maybe? Maybe thank the tapers over there? It's nice to have just everything together here, but if you're familiar with torrents, maybe you should consider getting it from the 'original' source as well (if still available). Maybe Nuno is/was exaggerating a bit, but yeah, having it on u2t should/could be enough.
  9. Correct me if I'm wrong but with U2T don't you need to also share recordings otherwise they'll block you? So us non tapers are screwed.
  10. Originally posted by SJKamal:Correct me if I'm wrong but with U2T don't you need to also share recordings otherwise they'll block you? So us non tapers are screwed.
    You need to seed the torrent. So after you download a torrent, you seed it to help others download it.
  11. until 16 april everything is freeleech as well, so that means you can just download without getting in trouble with your upload ratio.
  12. Ah OK, I'll have a look tomorrow. Cheers guys.