1. Originally posted by Bloodraven:On the other hand... Bono (at least Bono) looks to me really tired by the end of the show... both WOWY (last song of the main set) and One/ISHF (closer) seems to be struggling with the singing.

One way to look at it would be to blame the accident and how emotionally draining is the show for him. Or probably is just lack of effort on his part (a fanboi wouldn't said that, I know... but it's a possibility).
    Yeah ok if they really can't handle it physically it's of the table of course
    Better 24 good ones than 30 mediocre ones...
    Although I think they could manage ; it's what pays their bills after all.
  2. True...

Anyway, if tickets say 19:30 and they start at 8, that's still plenty of time, even if the curfew would be 11.
  3. Originally posted by BelgianBono:[..]
    Yeah ok if they really can't handle it physically it's of the table of course
    Better 24 good ones than 30 mediocre ones...
    Although I think they could manage ; it's what pays their bills after all.
    It's a pity we all got so excited about how this tour was going to be different. But it is a great tour and at least we have the 2 semi -surprises
  4. Maybe they don't want to force Bono's voice singing 30 songs, 4 times a week.
  5. Edge could sing two songs every night
  6. LOL. Just play EBW full band, and let Bono be a show-off with that last waaaaaaave
  7. Indeed Mr. Irish Treasure sir.
    And bring back the karaoke !
  8. Daaaannncccciiiiinnngggggg Quuueeeeeeeeeennnnnn
  9. Originally posted by treasure:[..]
    It's a pity we all got so excited about how this tour was going to be different. But it is a great tour and at least we have the 2 semi -surprises

I think it's been pretty different to other tours, although it's not what they intended and stated at first, but I really love the whole innocence-experience concept and narrative, which is like taking what in other tours was 4 or 5 songs near the end of the main set and extend it to the whole concert.

And also the e-stage show, even if it's only 2 songs, but there's always a feeling of not knowing what's gonna happen in that moment, even if it's only because of the people pulled up on the stage.
  10. Damnit, Edge's piano is stuck again... No karaoke.