1. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:The length of the show is probably dictated by the venue's curfew policies. You can say they could start at 7:30 like the tickets say, but half of the arena will be empty at that time.
    Normally the support act(s) begin around 8, right ?
    So I think there's room for 4 to 5 extra songs
  2. I'll have to check that. They're starting at 8:20 and ending around 10:50. Some venues may require U2 to end before 11 pm.
  3. I'm convinced that The Wanderer is a big part of the "show" as well.
    Not sure if a 1 minute pause before and after The Wanderer would work, both to put an emphasis on the Wanderer, to make more clear the transition to Invisible ("we're back on the show") and to take a couple of extra minutes of rest.
  4. They could start at 8.00 !!
  5. Originally posted by Bloodraven:[..]
    yep, they should've done something like this, it would've been a lot better. That's sort of what they're doing now but in a very mild way.
    Instead of 1 out of the first 4 on rotation, they could've tried 2 or 3 out of the first 4 or 5 (if they added an extra song on that first part).
    And instead of the 2 e-stage song rotation, they could very well use 4 or 5 songs (12-15) to do it.

You and I are gonna get along just fine Jaguar.

27 songs ; 19-20 fixed and 7-8 rotating would be perfect !
  6. Maybe that's not enough time for the crew? Maybe Larry needs to bathe in virgin's blood until 8:20?
  7. On the other hand... Bono (at least Bono) looks to me really tired by the end of the show... both WOWY (last song of the main set) and One/ISHF (closer) seems to be struggling with the singing.

One way to look at it would be to blame the accident and how emotionally draining is the show for him. Or probably is just lack of effort on his part (a fanboi wouldn't said that, I know... but it's a possibility).
  8. Yeah I'm not sure either...

Is there a difference between stadiums and arenas ? They sure did play later during 360°... They started at 21:15 in Brussels, close to midnight.
  9. I think he beats virgins until 8:20

...and then bathe in their blood.
  10. Originally posted by BelgianBono:[..]
    Yeah I'm not sure either...

Is there a difference between stadiums and arenas ? They sure did play later during 360°... They started at 21:15 in Brussels, close to midnight.
    I know shows in Spain and Italy have to end late enough so that the metro is closed and you can't get home
  11. If I remember correctly, the 360 Winnipeg show didn't have Moment of Surrender because of that.