1. Sorry, don't know what happened there... Guess I really wanna know if anybody has heard it!
  2. Sorry, don't know what happened there... Guess I really wanna know if anybody has heard it!
  3. It has not been recorded (they played it when the cameras went off), so unless an audience member taped it there won't be any recording. U2 makes a habit of playing one extra song for the audience in TV studios.
  4. And looks like Edge used the 12 string as he put it back on after SFS
  5. You're not the only one I'm repeating myself too it seems !!
  6. When I add a reply now I have to refresh the page for it to work !!
  7. Yes we have some troubles with our LiveTopics functionality, working on it!

(.. And fixed!)
  8. Remy - I just downloaded what was supposed to be The miracle at the iphone 6 launch from the Shows page but instead it contains Get on your boots from the Grammys !! I left a negative review just to draw your attention to it
  9. Originally posted by treasure:Remy - I just downloaded what was supposed to be The miracle at the iphone 6 launch from the Shows page but instead it contains Get on your boots from the Grammys !! I left a negative review just to draw your attention to it
    Thanks, we'll fix. I will have to remove your review as it is not really a review. Please post such things on our forums, we'll get on it We have dedicated topics for it such as this one:
    http://www.u2start.com/topic/2153/
  10. You know it's funny Edge played California on the Telecaster on the Jools Holland Show, and he plays it on Rickenbacker in the Fallon Show.