Report broken bootleg links here!

Topic started 6 years ago by Remy in U2 audio and video recordings. Since then 1,528 posts have been made by 295 users.

Browse by page: 1 2 3 4 5 .. 127 128 next last

  1. Some bootleg download links expire after some time, you can report those bootlegs here so someone can re-upload this bootleg. Make sure you mention the date and location of the bootleg. You may also copy/paste the URL to the bootleg page.

    Thanks!

    EDIT on 19-06-2009

    We have some problems with rapidshare. A lot of links are broken at the moment and we are working on a solution.

    The crew
  2. Hi

    Melbourne 18/11/06. I click on the download part one and the page simple refreshes, there is no connection to rapidshare? Am I doing something wring?

    Thanks
  3. Originally posted by johnlamb99:
    Hi

    Melbourne 18/11/06. I click on the download part one and the page simple refreshes, there is no connection to rapidshare? Am I doing something wring?

    Thanks


    Probably, both links are working fine here.
    Maybe you can try it with another browser?
  4. Originally posted by Remy:
    [..]

    Probably, both links are working fine here.
    Maybe you can try it with another browser?


    it's not opening for me either. Just takng forever and forever
  5. Originally posted by germcevoy:
    [..]

    it's not opening for me either. Just takng forever and forever


    And you're premium too aren't you?
    Are other Rapidshare links working?
  6. Originally posted by Remy:
    [..]

    And you're premium too aren't you?
    Are other Rapidshare links working?


    yeah other rapidshare links are fine Remy
  7. Originally posted by germcevoy:
    [..]

    yeah other rapidshare links are fine Remy


    Have you enabled the "direct download" option?
    I immediately get the file when I visit the page.

    But since it's working for me it's probably some issue with one of the Rapidshare servers, give it 24 hours. If it's not fixed by then I'll reupload.
  8. Originally posted by Remy:
    [..]

    Have you enabled the "direct download" option?
    I immediately get the file when I visit the page.

    But since it's working for me it's probably some issue with one of the Rapidshare servers, give it 24 hours. If it's not fixed by then I'll reupload.


    yeah that happens now and again. a page will just struggle to open
  9. At the moment it seems that Megaupload is down.

    I get the Message: Cannot find page.

    Too bad as The Irving Plaza COncert is only downoadable from there.
  10. Originally posted by cjdool:
    At the moment it seems that Megaupload is down.

    I get the Message: Cannot find page.

    Too bad as The Irving Plaza COncert is only downoadable from there.


    No problem, in the next few months all Megaupload bootlegs will be re-uploaded to Rapidshare.
  11. Originally posted by Remy:
    [..]

    No problem, in the next few months all Megaupload bootlegs will be re-uploaded to Rapidshare.


    YES
    That will be great...faster and easier downloads...
  12. I'm experiencing the same issue, on both Firefox and Safari (Mac OS X)

    I tried downloading 2001-05-10 South Bend, Indiana and clicked on "Download this bootleg" and the page refreshed.

    Just to check I tried 3 other random boots from different tours and experienced the same thing.

    EDIT: Never mind, it's working for me now.
Members viewing this topic:
  • test

Browse: 1 2 3 4 5 .. 127 128 next last