1. i lstened to BD and SFS fallon ´s version ... BD was very classic , notheing special ...and SFS was very good for me ...prefer always full band versions than acoustic versions
  2. Originally posted by patou2:i lstened to BD and SFS fallon ´s version ... BD was very classic , notheing special ...and SFS was very good for me ...prefer always full band versions than acoustic versions
    Yep Adam & Larry should play on every song - no exceptions

3. The best version of course was with the B.B. King orchestra on Lovetown, the ZOO TV full band acoustic version was pretty good, never a big fan of the Bono & edge acoustic versions but when Larry and Adam returned to the song in Slane 2001 I was a happy day. The first ever full band version is pretty cool too

4. GUITAR SPOTTERS CHECK OUT WHAT EDGE IS PLAYING ON THIS - SO FALLON WASN'T THE FIRST TIME SINCE THE STUDIO !!!
  5. Ahhhh the 1988 R&H promo tour! Well spotted again So the Rickenbacker has taken a... 27 years break. Not bad

Thanks for the torrent Remy Will download it now!
  6. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Ahhhh the 1988 R&H promo tour! Well spotted again So the Rickenbacker has taken a... 27 years break. Not bad

Thanks for the torrent Remy Will download it now!
    He he not bad after 5 night shifts & a bottle of wine !!
  7. I feel you my Irish mate. Here's reporting with a glass of vodka, lying on the couch and a couple of Dire Straits song on the background. Life's nice sometimes.

And hey, back on topic, I'm terribly glad that the band has opted to revive Song For Someone by adding some more guitar and speeding it up a bit. It might not become the piss break of the concert after all
    Spoiler (click to toggle)
    (One Step Closer might take that hideous honour if they eventually play it)
  8. still loving SFS
  9. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    I feel you my Irish mate. Here's reporting with a glass of vodka, lying on the couch and a couple of Dire Straits song on the background. Life's nice sometimes.

And hey, back on topic, I'm terribly glad that the band has opted to revive Song For Someone by adding some more guitar and speeding it up a bit. It might not become the piss break of the concert after all
    Spoiler (click to toggle)
    (One Step Closer might take that hideous honour if they eventually play it)
    On the vodka myself now. Just finished Lovetown 13.10.89 after replacing the partial version I had (thanks to u2start) - onto the German SOS promo broadcast now.
  10. I love the piano version of Stuck in a moment by the way !!