1. Sorry guys,
    Seriously though i don't think it's leaked
  2. Sweet the sin....
  3. Today I went to a record store and asked for the album.

They didn't know when it'll come out (and I played dumb and said I didn't know either, otherwise it would've been very stupid of me asking for the album if I knew it's still 10 days left).

They didn't have it, obviously, BUT the guy said: "oh, but sometimes they're here one or two days before, so if you want to check then"
  4. BTW, in case someone is too hyped and wants a wallpaper for their laptop, I made one:

5. Add me to the list of people to PM when leaks occur. As someone who was a tad disappointed by SoI, I'm intrigued by the "SoE is a reprise of SoI" statement that I've seen.
  6. The vinyl is delayed for a week in the Netherlands
  7. really? why?
    I ordered from Platomania, haven't heard from them yet...

8. Production problems. Sounds like, your country is not important enough so you will get them last. Date on platomania is now also 8 Dec, shame they didn't inform you.

9. Lovely, thanks Raven! (I'm just gonna substitute our logo with the red&yellow version to add a tad of colour to the otherwise sad looking photo
  10. Been reading some of the media reviews. The general consensus is that this is their best album sine their worst album. That is not high praise.