1. Yep, hoping U2 manage to go the distance but it’s unlikely these days.
  2. Wich song is the 5th song you can download by pre-ondering the album?
  3. You’re the Best Thing About Me
    Get Out Of Your Own Way
    American Soul
    The Blackout
    You’re the Best Thing About Me (Kygo Mix)
  4. The Best Thing
    The Blackout
    Get Out Of Your Own Way
    American Soul
    The Best Thing (Kygo Remix)
  5. Oh thanks!
  6. At least we’ll get it one day before as it will be available in Australia.
  7. The Killers leaked like a day before release which was really just people picking it up at retail by accident on the retailers part. Morrissey's album also leaked a day before and was just because it was tomorrow in Australia.

I don't think this one will leak either but we were lucky to get American Soul at least.
  8. Originally posted by ahn1991:[..]
    Depends if people use decimals or strictly integer values in their ratings. If people are open to using decimals, then yes 8/10 vs 4/5 wouldn't make much sense as somebody could easily do 4.2 or 3.9 out of 10. This sort of distinction does make more sense for ratings that are limited to integer values as 4/5 = 8/10 while 3/5 = 6/10. I generally agree that numerical ratings, which are already arbitrary to begin with, can be made even more confusing when people don't clearly lay out a somewhat objective reference.

Personally, I attribute ratings to my response to a song.
    5* songs I will never ever skip and will go out of my way to put them on playlists.
    4* songs most likely will not be skipped when they come up and I may put them on playlists.
    3* songs might get skipped every so often and I most likely will not go out of my way to add them.
    2* songs are not going to stay on active playlists, but maybe I'll revisit them after a while.
    1* and 0* songs I won't ever revisit intentionally.

A few pages back but since you replied to me, I want to say I like your system.
  9. if it's just one day before release, then I'll probably wait
  10. Leak The Fuc%Ç% Album!!!!