1. my king i must agree.
    the live version seemed to have the old i am a dumb man vs perfect woman theme God seemed to take a back seat.
  2. sorry i was trying to comment on belgian
  3. North Star was dismantled and put into other songs (Iris for example)
  4. Originally posted by revjisok:[..]
    my king i must agree.
    the live version seemed to have the old i am a dumb man vs perfect woman theme God seemed to take a back seat.
    Yup, the original is by far the better version.
  5. Oh Popper, so much to learn...

How can a chorus that goes like "because because we can, we must" be any good ?
  6. what i said i agree with you.the original version is powerful and moving the live version was watered downed fluff
  7. Is anyone predicting when SOE will come out. I think after European leg in December
  8. Anyone else hoping for All My Life to make an appearance on this album?

9. I'm sure they'll be working until the last minute. When they are on the road it seems like they always come up with a new song they want to lay down, get it right and that pushes something else out. I know they have plenty of unfinished songs out there to work with...

I put my own "Songs of Ascent" compilation together a few years ago just for fun... Some songs ended up morphing into current songs, some are still out there. It's the U2 way... Anyone ever heard the Achtung Baby Rehearsal session tapes? Same thing... The songs are there. And then a new idea comes along that takes the whole damn ship in a different direction and back to the drawing baord!
  10. I'm not predicting anything, but I'm also not worried. I know we'll get it sooner or later. I think the big break between the NA and European legs of the tour will be when we get more info.
  11. What if playing October is a hint towards the release of SOE? How cool would that be?