1. I listened to North Star last night and the line "I have money now it's me that's spent" stuck out to me as a definite "experience" type line.
  2. If that means pushing them to release a new album before they start to over think it too much and get second thoughts, then so be it.
  3. ONLY if we're talking about original Mercy, otherwise there's no deal
  4. Yeah, I loved the original Mercy. I'd say fix up some of the audio mixing from the one version everyone has and it'll be album worthy. Don't touch anything else.
  5. The original Mercy is the live version of that EP?
  6. This is the only Mercy that matters.

7. this song is awesome lol
  8. Really? I've never felt that way about it.

I find the Bomb version to be really good, but the 360 version just takes all the best of the original cut and puts it together in a much livelier, more anthemic way... Honestly, the 360 version is one of my favourite songs.
  9. Originally posted by cqleonardo:What about North Star? is dead? is not dead? gonna become something different like Glastonbury and Stingray Guitar? I would love to see that track on the record

North Star has been knocking about in some form since at least the Bomb sessions (and maybe even earlier, I seem to vaguely recall from someplace), so I think of all the 360 songs, this one probably has the best chance of making it to the album

...or they could always just release it as a non-album single, I mean, that's not a bad idea....
  10. Personally, I'm hoping for...
    North Star [Fish Out of Water Remix]

/s