1. Doesn't say 2017 though.
  2. It could be 17/08/?? As in reverse august 2017 and we don't yet know the date in August. Is u.s. format not year/month/day?
  3. Maybe is like the first 17 is year and then then maybe 08 like august and 20 something is day. But it is some weird formation. And it's U2Valencie after all..
  4. We'll find out at 9pm pst or 12ampst when New music friday happens on google play
  5. "commercially" new things always comes out on friday ( a friend of mine told me that.he's worked in a record store )
    so something could come out tomorrow
    b.t.w. 8th september is friday

another thought : curiosity made open the William Blake's book Songs of experience
    well.there's a poem called The Fly
  6. 2017/08/25 format makes no sense though but hopefully it's right. Neither American or European.
  7. Just another thought how reliable is that date we can see, nothing looks clear from the letters that were sent so someone could have done a fake quite easily. I do believe we'll get the single either tomorrow, 1st September or 8th September but I'm not 100% behind that image.
  8. ok, Remy. Were all the people at the blackout event filmed in Amsterdam notified by phone? Was everyone mostly from amsterdam and the near areas or where were all the fans from? Were you dancing inside or were there seats and the band was onstage? Did everyone really like the song(s)? How many people were there? Give us the scoop on that video....... and on the July 29th video shoot during Ams1 for The Best thing. What can u tell us?????