1. Anyone notice they took down "the best thing" mix video on youtube that had been up for a while...interesting then with all going on.
  2. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    All I can say is, read the article on U2gigs. Most of that might be something I could have said.

But since we're so close to the single release (maybe tomorrow?!), feel free to ask and I might answer.

3. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    You say the single might be released tomorrow but Blackout promo will start next week according to your next post does that mean the best thing is being released tomorrow and The Blackout on the rumoured September 8th date?

Hmm I don't think u2 will release two singles at the same time. So given recent rumours, I call for The Blackout sometime in the next 8 days.
  4. Originally posted by Remy:[..]

Hmm I don't think u2 will release two singles at the same time. So given recent rumours, I call for The Blackout sometime in the next 8 days.
    Cool, I wasn't sure if you were hinting at something on the previous posts but 8 days is no time at all really and would allow them to release it prior to the 3rd leg of TJT tour which would make sense as I'm sure they'd want to play it on opening night of leg 3 but after an official release.
  5. Originally posted by Remy:[..]

Based on previous experiences, Remy......can you if you're pretty excited, if you're very excited, or if The Blackout is beyond our wildest dreams?
  6. I'm so pumped for leg 3 now, hoping at least I get a new song or Little Things
  7. Originally posted by RattleandHum1988:[..]
    Based on previous experiences, Remy......can you if you're pretty excited, if you're very excited, or if The Blackout is beyond our wildest dreams?
    No it isn't. Its a great groovy and dance song though, especially the chorus. Really loud song. So pretty excited!
  8. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    No it isn't. Its a great groovy and dance song though, especially the chorus. Really loud song. So pretty excited!
    Groovy + Dance + Loud = in my book, sir !!!!!!
  9. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    Is it u2's most radio friendly song since vertigo in your opinion?