1. Or hope
  2. I have not checked my mail in two weeks. I feel like an idiot now that I am thinking of checking my mail for a rather insignificant artifact that does not include new U2 music , unreleased Prince music, Pizza, or Chicken Wings. Just some dumb promo thing. I really really hope I have one in my mailbox though, but a $50 card for Wingstop would be better!
  3. This annoys the hell out of me.

But you have to admire Remy for his integrity...
  4. Originally posted by peatiedog:I am wondering if the people who received the 'Blackout' letters had something else in common other than being in the path of the eclipse ( which wasn't the case anyway). What I started wondering this morning if perhaps all the fans receiving the letter may be sharing the same birthday of December 1 when the album will be released or something else to link them together........

Still waiting for mine then
  5. yes, there is either some sort of connection between all the folks receiving the blackout letters or it is just a random mailing......but i think there must be something connecting them all. I know I submitted my birthday on the U2.com fan club. Has anyone on this forum received one? and if so what is your birthday?
  6. All I can say is, read the article on U2gigs. Most of that might be something I could have said.

But since we're so close to the single release (maybe tomorrow?!), feel free to ask and I might answer.
  7. According to u2 en Espana, usually quite informed, Blackout promo will start next week.
  8. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    All I can say is, read the article on U2gigs. Most of that might be something I could have said.

But since we're so close to the single release (maybe tomorrow?!), feel free to ask and I might answer.
    You say the single might be released tomorrow but Blackout promo will start next week according to your next post does that mean the best thing is being released tomorrow and The Blackout on the rumoured September 8th date?
  9. Only some People living "under" the line of totality has received the letter
    The chosen ones