1. True about Drew... Should be first...
    I'm glad this made resurrection and looking forward to some amazing new (to me) music to discover
  2. Well it's up to you. Or it just gives me more time to find an interesting album.
  3. I agree about Drew. He can start the round if it depends on me, and if he himself and Matt agree as well
  4. Oh of course, my bad…didn't realize that was how things had left off. Drew can be bumped up to first, Sergio second, and so on. I'll adjust the schedule in a little while to reflect. Drew, whats your choice?
  5. Get ready for Drew's choice

Hi ya Babacar We've missed you!
  6. Holding out hope for a classic Alice Cooper album, myself.
  7. It really could be anything...
  8. Choose it now!!!! If you get time... god knows what might happen.
  9. Spontaneous selection could be fun. Maybe in the next round of this, we could get a dedicated group to commit, and then draw a name randomly and give the user 24 hours to decide...
  10. Originally posted by EyesWithPrideB3:Spontaneous selection could be fun. Maybe in the next round of this, we could get a dedicated group to commit, and then draw a name randomly and give the user 24 hours to decide...
    wouldn't work with me... already know, but have to wait till march
  11. Oh of course, my bad…didn't realize that was how things had left off. Drew can be bumped up to first, Sergio second, and so on. I'll adjust the schedule in a little while to reflect. Drew, whats your choice?

Holding out hope for a classic Alice Cooper album, myself.

...and you were right. With 26 albums to choose from (trust me, not all 26 are good and three of them have NO redeemable songs on them) it was a hard choice. But I picked one.

What to say about this album. It's his least-known album, yet an absolute classic and even when it was delivered to Warner Brothers in 1983, they were not expecting an album owing to Alice's alcoholism and near-state of death. None of these songs have ever been played live and even AC doesn't remember recording or writing it.

https://open.spotify.com/album/1SLzA72hFs5hg1nqugGzne
  12. The fact that none of the songs have never been played live is a remarkable fact, and makes me INCREDIBLY intrigued to hear the album. Great pick Drew, we'll extend reviews for this album through next Thursday evening, overlapping next week's choice by just one day.

Happy listening, everybody, let's start discussing the album!

Remember, you don't have to only post an in-depth review...let's talk about more specific things this time around, commenting as we notice things, debating various aspects...simply churning out reviews has the potential to get dull! Let's really embrace ourselves as a community