1. I think it's Matt's turn to manage.

I'd like to start again. The only problem was that it went the way of the Bootleg Round Table, in that there was little or no discussion in later weeks.
  2. I'm all for starting again too
  3. Fall out boy
  4. I was hoping for someone to do that joke. Gracias Pato
  5. I can set this up tonight! I would love to get going again. I'll draft another lottery and switch up the order this time around…maybe introduce some new rules/criteria to keep it interesting. Any ideas for spicing things up this round?
  6. rule #1: if you don't write a review, you don't choose your album
  7. A little harsh.
  8. Fair, though…keeps everyone contributing. Even if its late, you have to review an album before you have a chance to submit one.

I mean, if you're last on the list to pick, and you miss an album here or there because life happens, no harm no foul. But simply showing up to pick an album shouldn't be allowed for sure.
  9. Originally posted by EyesWithPrideB3:[..]
    Fair, though…keeps everyone contributing. Even if its late, you have to review an album before you have a chance to submit one.

I mean, if you're last on the list to pick, and you miss an album here or there because life happens, no harm no foul. But simply showing up to pick an album shouldn't be allowed for sure.
    Oh, I agree with that. I read it as failure to write a review for any round equals disqualification. I agree otherwise. For the Bootleg Round Table we adopted a point system, so that those at the bottom of the list could jump up the list by reviewing more shows. Then anybody who had 0 points were considered inactive (though still had one chance in the first round to choose a show).

After a positive response, I've decided to run the new points system on a trial basis. Members who regularly participate will be rewarded with points. These points will determine your position in the picking order. So regular participants will be higher up and therefore pick a show for review before less active members.