1. I didn't mean it to sound that harsh It's just that if you fail to review more than 2 or 3 albums before your turn, you shouldn't choose an album for the rest of us to review!

Anyway, the I&E tour kicks out in May (and topics like this will likely be forgotten again)... If we're going to resurrect this, we better get going asap!
  2. I agree with that. If you want to pick an album, you should write at least 3/4 or 2/3 reviews... or that point system is also good option...
  3. Was just waiting a day to see if anyone had any other ideas. I'll re-draft a list and ask people to confirm involvement momentarily.
  4. New list, drawn by random lottery for the order:

LikeASong
    patou2
    bartajax
    Mr_Trek
    iTim
    EyesWithPrideB3
    Andrew_C
    drewhiggins
    Alvin
    KieranU2
    AidanFormigoni
    RattleandHum1988
    stj0691

New schedule…let's go Thursday to Thursday, which will give us a good time to jump on the newest album over a weekend, and also gets things rolling this week! Sergio has first pick, so his cycle starts on 8th of January.

Jan 8 - Jan 15: LikeASong
    Album:

Jan 15 - Jan 22: patou2
    Album:

Jan 22 - Jan 29: bartajax
    Album:

Jan 29 - Feb 5: Mr_Trek
    Album:

Feb 5 - Feb 12: iTim
    Album:

Feb 12 - Feb 19: EyesWithPrideB3
    Album:

Feb 19 - Feb 26: Andrew_C
    Album:

Feb 26 - Mar 5: drewhiggins
    Album:

Mar 5 - Mar 12: Alvin
    Album:

Mar 12 - Mar 19: KieranU2
    Album:

Mar 19 - Mar 26: AidanFormigoni
    Album:

Mar 26 - Apr 2: RattleandHum1988
    Album:

Apr 2 - Apr 9: stj0691
    Album:

stickied in second post as well
  5. I'm in... I'll try to be more active as well
  6. Just saw this and would love to participate!
  7. I will add you to the list, Steve, we have more than enough time before the tour ramps up to add participants!
  8. Most excellent! Thanks Matt!
  9. Good work Matt, I look forward to getting back under way. I'm glad I've got some thinking time before my choice!
  10. Ah so this is making a comeback!!! Sweet count me in.
  11. You should've gone first Drew, as you were the only member to not select an album last time around
  12. cool, im in