1. So sad to see the last African team go, they truly deserved to pass. What a great match. And so great to see someone pushing Germany to the limit. BRAVO ALGERIA
  2. Congratulations Algeria to a lot of respect won in the world of football. I think shopping Algerian will be fashionable this summer... Great team.
  3. That number 11 who came in, Brahimi or something nice player, impressed me.
    Well done by Algeria, like how they played, great in possesion and good defending. Respect.
  4. Do you all know about 1982's Germany vs Austria farce here in Spain, which forced Algeria out of the groups stage?
  5. I think I read about it, Algeria won and Austria needed Germany to win only by 1 goal in their game againts eaach other, so they could go in too. And after the first goal they just stopped playing.

Is that it?
  6. USA, USA!
  7. I want to answer some things you were posting but i have no time

The only thing i want to say is I slept badly last night ..I'm nervous
  8. I haven't been on these forums much lately, but I've come to say: I'm rooting for Argentina on this game! Also note the coincidence between that fact and the show of the month: PopMart in Argentina.
  9. Switzerland playing some nice football in this game.
  10. Yeah, shame they don't have Messi.
    As always, Messi 1. Switzerland 0 (he made the play that got them the win) The rest of Argentina is a chaos
  11. still alive Pato?