1. Same as Sergio... my only chance lol
  2. Originally posted by iTim:Just a note on the prediction game. For the Euro's, we had 3 points per game in the semi-final and the 3 (+2 bonus) in the final. Are we happy to see that again?

Yeah, great

What a couple of games we had and look at what's coming up now. Except Netherlands - Costa Rica it are all big teams who face each other.
  3. Bold predictions, Chris
  4. nah he predicted the days of the matches

5. more or less ... it was a very suffering match

Deserved win ...i think this WC will be this way ... suffering all the time
  6. Originally posted by DerBFreund:Yeah, shame they don't have Messi.
    As always, Messi 1. Switzerland 0 (he made the play that got them the win) The rest of Argentina is a chaos

chaos ? what match did you watch ?
  7. Originally posted by iTim:Just a note on the prediction game. For the Euro's, we had 3 points per game in the semi-final and the 3 (+2 bonus) in the final. Are we happy to see that again?

Hmm, is it really that much harder to predict the semi-finals and final?
  8. Originally posted by patou2:[..]

more or less ... it was a very suffering match

Deserved win ...i think this WC will be this way ... suffering all the time

don't worry belgians aim to the goalkeeper

9. their system maybe help us ... i don t think they will defend with 11 players

10. Come on, Argentina are really bad. The defense and middfield is terrible, Romero is too. They only had the bad luck that every team until now only defended against them so that left not enough space for attack, which is good (Lavezzi and Higuain are so so imo). When Messi and Di Maria will get more space they will be better but I doubt if the defense will manage to keep Belgium from scoring.

Had high expectations from Argentina but they have been the worst favourite of the tournament until now.
    Sorry Pato
  11. Originally posted by bartajax:[..]

Come on, Argentina are really bad. The defense and middfield is terrible, Romero is too. They only had the bad luck that every team until now only defended against them so that left not enough space for attack, which is good (Lavezzi and Higuain are so so imo). When Messi and Di Maria will get more space they will be better but I doubt if the defense will manage to keep Belgium from scoring.

Had high expectations from Argentina but they have been the worst favourite of the tournament until now.
    Sorry Pato

heheh is ok Bart ...
    i think we have very good players in attack , and average in defense but we havent problems in any match until now. Every match we deserved to win and in every match we kicked a lot to goal and we have the possesion of the ball and the other team just defended with 11 players and we must win every match becasue we have Messi ( and here in my country everyone who don t know about football but now everyone speak about , expect to win 5-0 every match and expect that Messi socred 4 goals eluding 7 players !!! )

No one showed more than Argentina until now ( excepted Colombia ) ..that don t mean that i love how are we playing ...i say that is a WC and the only important thing is to win and better if you can play good