1. Hey everyone, long time no see.

Just wanted to pop in to say I'm a big fan of the song. At first I didn't love the last minute or so but it's growing on me. A much better reintroduction for the band than Boots was for sure. Looking forward to tonight's game and the upcoming year!
  2. Where did you people see the video?
  3. Youtube
  4. Wow... I just have to say... wow.

So far, I'm liking Invisible a lot. At first I was disappointed since it didn't have a rousing chorus like Beautiful Day and the ending I felt sounded flat. The lyrics I initially thought was utter nonsense.

But after a few listens, it's really starting to grow on me. And watching the making of the song via the band's FB post made the lyrics sound more sense. It seems like a defiant type of song against those who consider you "invisible". The lyrics sounds a lot like "Mercy" IMO.

The music I find now is pretty top notch: Larry's drums sound as dynamic as SBS and as "tin-can" ish like AB (though that's not saying much). Adam's bass is as driving as ever. Edge really gives this a COBL-feel and Bono's vocal is appropriate for this song.
    I especially like how this song starts off with these electronic beats, giving this a "Levitate"-like feel. The synth thing that's present is... interesting, assisting in that COBL-feel.

I'm thinking of a fusion of: The guitar feel of COBL, the electronics of Levitate, the energetic surge of Beautiful Day and the straight ahead band performance of I Will Follow.

Overall, I really like it a lot.
  5. This shits all over Ordinary Love
  6. amazing song really looking forward to the new album!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY

7. That and the making of invisible are on. Not the full video

8. from U2's twitter
  9. I wished they had that "Ambient" stuff at 360°!