1. no hate at all I use it for everything and my ipod is my sweet love. Only right now it's against me and I want to hear the new song I stayed up for all night
  2. On a side note I kind of wish the song was a bit darker simply because the visuals and the teasers released beforehand remind me of Nine Inch Nails. And the black and white video and DAT STAGE. But that doesn't bother me just interesting to note xD
  3. Originally posted by MacStripey:no hate at all I use it for everything and my ipod is my sweet love. Only right now it's against me and I want to hear the new song I stayed up for all night

That's PatriU2tism!
  4. BTW: You have PM Kirsten
  5. It's on local classic rock radio station here in NY. My father just heard it and texted me.
  6. ❤ ;D
  7. it just worked out and for the last ~4 minnutes this humbled me sat here on rhe bed with a broad happy smile while the song filled me with all its beauty.... love. just love. I'm in love. The lyrics, the sound, the voice.... wow indeed
  8. Ad just debuted now during the Super Bowl. Now hopefully all the millions of people watching will download.
  9. It just aired during Super Bowl. Awesome clip
  10. Indeed. Just saw it.