1. Band of Skulls have streamed their new album, Himalyan, ahead of release. It sounds brutal. Love this band, should be bigger. They are playing Glasgow tonight and unfortunately I can't make it. Gutted, but hopefully I get the chance eventually.

http://www.nme.com/blogs/nme-blogs/band-of-skulls-himalyan-exclusive-album-stream

Wolfmother, remember them? They spontaneously released an album a couple of days back too.
  2. They're fantastic, I like their rawness, and their voices sound effin' great together. They're like The Black Keys (who've published a new single today by the way) but with a –hot– bass player and singer, and better lyrics at times.
  3. Originally posted by LikeASong:They're fantastic, I like their rawness, and their voices sound effin' great together. They're like The Black Keys (who've published a new single today by the way) but with a –hot– bass player and singer, and better lyrics at times.

Now we're at it:

4. Trying to change but failing to do so – that's the only feeling I get from that song.
  5. It's got a cool vibe that I'll get tired of. But I'm not tired of it at the moment.

So, basically it's El Camino.

6. Basically my thoughs.

I can't blame them for following the sound that brought them so much success. And I like it for the moment so---
  7. Like the song, loved their last gig here in Amsterdam. Gave it two listens though, so can properly judge in a few days/weeks.
  8. Those who read my posts may have gathered that I'm a big fan of David Gray, and that probably means very little around here. But he's just announced his tenth studio album, Mutineers, out June 30th and some UK tour dates are also happening shortly afterwards.

9. I wanted to see him pretty badly a few years ago but I've fallen out of touch with his music. "White Ladder" was a phenomenal work.

I may have to keep this on my watch list.
  10. I LOVE that Black Keys track. I've always been a fan of the slower songs by them, Remember When (Side A), Psychotic Girl, Everlasting Light, Never Gonna Give You Up so this sits nicely with those songs.