1. The similarity is pretty obvious It's like a country band covering a song off Hot Fuss or something.
  2. Don't even worry anymore, Supermodel has leaked
  3. This is where Foster the People will falter. Besides, Torches was overrated.
  4. Yeah they'd better fall off after this. Not a single song I've heard off that (and I've heard three) comes close to the good stuff of "Torches", and as Kieran said, that's already an overrated album.
  5. They are quite up themselves as a band which will be a negative factor towards their new album. The new songs just sound pretentious to me.
  6. Pretentious is the new 'rock'.
  7. I personally thought Torches was brilliant (in my top five, definitely ten of 2011). The second album isn't as flash. Not many are though (Broken Bells is definitely an exception). And generally, I don't really give a rat's arse about how a band acts if they make good music - glad I'm not that way with Win and AF
  8. Wait what's wrong with Foster the People? The vibe I get from them is that they're far from assholes... lol. I don't care for them although I didn't care for the first album and yet Coming of Age is one of my favorite things from them.
  9. Afghan Whigs leaked. It's relatively safe sounding...doesn't really excite me. There's a few cool tracks.

10. It didn't exactly leak, it's been streaming for those who pre-ordered it for over a week. I really like it, it's growing on me. I'd give it a four out of five. It's more like an Afghan Twilight Singers album though.
  11. Ah, gotcha. It just appeared in my Dropbox a few days ago, that's why that was my assumption.

I think I'd give it a 2.5/5 based on my favorite album by them still only earning maybe a 4? They're a good rock band but I have a hard time latching onto an entire album.
  12. Originally posted by EyesWithPrideB3:Ah, gotcha. It just appeared in my Dropbox a few days ago, that's why that was my assumption.

I think I'd give it a 2.5/5 based on my favorite album by them still only earning maybe a 4? They're a good rock band but I have a hard time latching onto an entire album.

Well, different tastes then, Black Love would be in my top five favorite albums of all time.