1. I don't get the U2 bit BUT I still agree with the rest of your rant
  2. If U2 literally re-recorded the songs on Boy today, same music an lyrics, it wouldn't have the same sound as Boy did in 1980. It would sound much cleaner and touched up, just by nature.
  3. Music in the XXI century:

4. Get around these guys. Saw them at the Bluesfest over Easter. Unbelievable.

Nine piece Indie/Soul outfit from Melbourne. Like a weird combination between Arcade Fire, Van Morrison and the Blues Brothers.

5. Originally posted by dylbagz:Get around these guys. Saw them at the Bluesfest over Easter. Unbelievable.

Nine piece Indie/Soul outfit from Melbourne. Like a weird combination between Arcade Fire, Van Morrison and the Blues Brothers.

[YouTube Video]

Sounds amazing, like a mix of a groovier version of Norah Jones (although the singer's voice sounds more like Corinne Bailey Rae) with Arcade Fire. Great discovery, I've listened to some other songs -Your Love!!, wow- and I like them a lot. Thanks!
  6. Late to the party, but Broken Bells' new album After the Disco is so great, especially the title track and Medicine.
  7. And Flume's remix of Lorde's Tennis Court is fucking amazing, heard that over the weekend in his set and it's a winner.

8. Perfect World for me. Killer track. Potentially the best they've done. Hope you managed to catch them at the festival.
  9. Originally posted by dylbagz:[..]

Perfect World for me. Killer track. Potentially the best they've done. Hope you managed to catch them at the festival.

Ahh yes that's a really good one too! I like about all the songs in one way or another which is a good sign
  10. Ive been looking forward to Lindsey Stirling's new album due on 4/29 and Matisyahu's new album Akeda due on 6/03 .....