1. New U2
    Foo Fighters
    Band of Skulls
    Wombats
    Kasabian

Tis gonna be a good one
  2. The new Broken Bells album is pretty great guys
  3. I've been told so!
  4. highest hopes for U2, Archive (can't wait) and Foo Fighters new albums and tours

Birdpen show in February

Colours of Ostrava (festival of alternative music) in July

5. Yes I even saw Explosions live before and I can't wait to see them again xD and I love Nutini's voice! Excited for both i think Nutini even has a song out already called Scream and it's funky stuff!
  6. Don't worry, it's not - there's just leaks available.
  7. Originally posted by Genaro92U2:[..]

Yes I even saw Explosions live before and I can't wait to see them again xD and I love Nutini's voice! Excited for both i think Nutini even has a song out already called Scream and it's funky stuff!

I saw and recorded them too
    Back in 2011...
  8. Oh wow I need to see this video xD will do this asap! I saw them at Coachella in 2012, feels like forever ago. I NEED to see them in a small venue one day.
  9. The Cure will release an album recorded directly after 4:13 Dream (tentatively titled 4:14 Scream).

To follow, they will embark on a new Trilogy tour where they perform three albums in full, plus a full encore. The tour's three albums will be "The Top", "The Head on the Door," and "Kiss Me Kiss Me Kiss Me".
  10. Definitely been meaning to catch the Cure live! Bummed I didn't see them do Reflections as I love that album...

On a side note, are you going to Coachella this year Matt? I recall you went last year. If you are going this year weekend 2 I'm definitely going so it'd be cool to meet up!