1. Originally posted by MirrorballBoyGreat when it comes to holland But will they put the film also on a normal dvd, so anyone who missed the 3d, could see it at home, but in a normal version?

I hope so, and I hope Kite Live from Sydney is included too
  2. Originally posted by MirrorballBoyGreat when it comes to holland But will they put the film also on a normal dvd, so anyone who missed the 3d, could see it at home, but in a normal version?

Didn't Remy say that you just could see it at 2 places in Europe and not in Holland or did i misunderstood that

And for the DVD, I'm first going to wait for the Popmart DVD
    But i think the DVD will be available in stores later on, must be cause i can't watch in munich
  3. Originally posted by BelgianBono[..]

Didn't Remy say that you just could see it at 2 places in Europe and not in Holland or did i misunderstood that

And for the DVD, I'm first going to wait for the Popmart DVD
    But i think the DVD will be available in stores later on, must be cause i can't watch in munich

oooh sorry, I didn't read that But again America gets the cool stuff, and not europe
  4. Originally posted by MirrorballBoyoooh sorry, I didn't read that But again America gets the cool stuff, and not europe

I'm still not understanding that... Europe is the home of U2, the european audience love them...
  5. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]

I'm still not understanding that... Europe is the home of U2, the european audience love them...

But we all know U2 loves the US more
  6. Originally posted by RemyBut we all know U2 loves the US more

7. yeah, the audience here in europe is in my opinion way better..So that's not the reason why they love America more. But what should be the reason then??
  8. Originally posted by MirrorballBoyyeah, the audience here in europe is in my opinion way better..So that's not the reason why they love America more. But what should be the reason then??

They love just the place America, the idea America, the history of America etc.

9. Originally posted by Remy[..]
    They love just the place America, the idea America, the history of America etc.

And the money...
  10. Originally posted by MWSAH[..]

And the money...

yeh I can def tell you that Americans LOVE to spend money
  11. Originally posted by AAV711[..]

yeh I can def tell you that Americans LOVE to spend money

Americans earn twice as much money as Europeans, Americans often have multiple jobs etc. But everything is also more expensive in America, so it's a good market for Europeans U2
  12. From another forum:

What we know right now:

Director: Catherine Owens (video to Original of the species) and Mark Pellington (Arlington Road)

3-D director of photography: Peter Anderson

2-D director of cinematography for the film's 2-D footage: Tom Krueger

Producer: 3ality Digital Entertainment

Soundtrack: Carl Glanville (did also the Chicago DVD sound)

Cutter: Olivier Wicki (it's said 700 hours of footage to be cut)

cameras used: Sony Cinealta 950
    Buenos Aires was shot with 9 3D-HD cams (Vincent Pace and James Cameron developed them)

filmed through seven shows during February, March - and a half year later some additional footage in Syndey.
    Main event: the two concerts in Buenos Aires (with all cams)

Premier: Cannes-Film-Festvial in May 2007

Trailer: is out: as a 2D-Version to find on youtube and on U2.com in a better quality (would be great if someone can posts this better quality version here)

The 3D-Trailer is also out and might be show before "Meet the Robinsons 3D" - but that depends on the particular theater.

Which theaters does it show?
    long time it was said the IMAX-Theaters, but now it seems that theaters with the RealD-technology will show the movie.

a distributor has not been found yet, the film maybe should be sold in Cannes.

When does it arrives in theaters? maybe fall this year.