1. Indeed, it's almost 100% sure it'll be fall, I think October has a good chance.
  2. GREAT!
  3. Looks great !

I'm definately going to drive up to Holland for that !
  4. Originally posted by BelgianBonoLooks great !

I'm definately going to drive up to Holland for that !

It isn't that far anyway..
  5. Well, it looks like it's not gonna be available here in Holland.

It's a RealD production, and the only two RealD capable theaters are in the south of Germany (I thought it was Munchen and Nurnberg). The US has plenty of RealD capable theaters, with almost 1000 near the end of the year.

It looks like we Europeans are missing this spectacle.
  6. Originally posted by RemyWell, it looks like it's not gonna be available here in Holland.

It's a RealD production, and the only two RealD capable theaters are in the south of Germany (I thought it was Munchen and Nurnberg). The US has plenty of RealD capable theaters, with almost 1000 near the end of the year.

It looks like we Europeans are missing this spectacle.

Would be very bad...
  7. I would be surprised about that, i mean, U2 has fans all over the world...
    Oh well, plans will change a lot before It's the premiere...
  8. Originally posted by BelgianBonoI would be surprised about that, i mean, U2 has fans all over the world...
    Oh well, plans will change a lot before It's the premiere...

Well, Rattle and Hum was also almost only in the US. And the technique that's used is RealD, and that can't be played here in Europe, there's nothing to do about that Except for a change, but since RealD has giving press announcements of this etc. there's not much chance on that.

You can find all the RealD capable theaters at:
    http://www.reald.com/
  9. I can't wait for it!

I have a question about it... 2 really

What shows did they record for this movie? Is the one they did in Morumbi Stadium in Sao Paulo, Brazil going to be a part of this? How bout the one in Buenos Aires? I doubt it because those were broadcast no TV? Does anyone know?

Second, is it going to be like Rattle And Hum where it's not just the concerts but also extras and commentary and conversations with the band?

answers greatly appreciated
  10. Originally posted by Genaro92U2I can't wait for it!

I have a question about it... 2 really

What shows did they record for this movie? Is the one they did in Morumbi Stadium in Sao Paulo, Brazil going to be a part of this? How bout the one in Buenos Aires? I doubt it because those were broadcast no TV? Does anyone know?

Second, is it going to be like Rattle And Hum where it's not just the concerts but also extras and commentary and conversations with the band?

answers greatly appreciated

They did record the Buenos Aires shows for the live performances and they did record stuff outside the other South-American shows for interviews etc. It will be a sort of Rattle and Hum movie, not just a concert but a movie. But it's not quite sure yet, maybe they'll change it.

And they shot a few crowd-shots from the Pacific leg of the tour in Australia.
  11. o ok cool thanx Remy! this site is so cool keep it up!
  12. Great when it comes to holland But will they put the film also on a normal dvd, so anyone who missed the 3d, could see it at home, but in a normal version?