1. and i forgot that i actually like sycmioyo. the whole "can you hear me when i sing" part actually brought a tear or two to the old eyes. so much passion, you can feel the heart break
  2. If you don't have it I'd recommend downloading the Buenos Aires 2006 DVD from the torrents section then ^ A lot of that concert was used in U23D (in 3D then of course).
  3. Originally posted by Mr_Trek:If you don't have it I'd recommend downloading the Buenos Aires 2006 DVD from the torrents section then ^ A lot of that concert was used in U23D (in 3D then of course).

Sao Paulo 2006 was also used for U23D, and that's on the torrent section too.

4. Yeah, but the audio and authoring on that is terrible... I'm downloading a much better 2DVD of it now, will share it here tomorrow.
  5. I watched U23D last week for the first time. It was amazing and incredible. So much so that I decided to watch it again after a couple of days. And it was fantastic again.
  6. Originally posted by Camo:I watched U23D last week for the first time. It was amazing and incredible. So much so that I decided to watch it again after a couple of days. And it was fantastic again.

Where did you see it?

7. In Moscow
    One Russian film company decided to show this film. This concert could only watch a week from 10 to 16 May. It's kind of like a gift to fans on the day of the birth of Bono
  8. This was rerun at Rheged in the Lake District last summer-awesome!!