1. The Rolling Stones are deeply sorry and disappointed to announce the postponement of the rest of their 14 ON FIRE tour of Australia and New Zealand following the death of L’Wren Scott.

Mick Jagger, Keith Richards, Charlie Watts and Ronnie Wood wish to thank all of their fans for their support at this difficult time and hope that they will fully understand the reason for this announcement.

The Rolling Stones are planning to reschedule these postponed shows at a later date.

The postponed shows are:

Perth Arena – 19 March - postponed
    Adelaide Oval – 22 March - postponed
    Sydney Allphones Arena – 25 March - postponed
    Melbourne Rod Laver Arena – 28 March - postponed
    Macedon Ranges Hanging Rock – 30 March - postponed
    Brisbane Entertainment Centre – 2 April - postponed
    Auckland Mt Smart Stadium – 5 April - postponed

Australia/New Zealand promoters ask ticket holders to please hold on to their tickets until further notice. A new schedule of dates is presently being worked on and will be advised as soon as possible. Information will be made available via rollingstones.com and frontiertouring.com as soon as available.

2. it should be something like october-november
  3. So sad to hear about Mick's girlfriend or exgirlfiend or whoever she was. A loss is always a loss. RIP.

On a brighter note, another European show has been confirmed. Lisboa, Rock In Rio 10th anniversary, 29th of May.
  4. Originally posted by LikeASong:So sad to hear about Mick's girlfriend or exgirlfiend or whoever she was. A loss is always a loss. RIP.

On a brighter note, another European show has been confirmed. Lisboa, Rock In Rio 10th anniversary, 29th of May.

huh when did they confirm that one. I thought Pinkpop would be their first gig since the terrible thing
  5. They are announcing several dates one or two at a time that will take place from May to July. There are already three dates before Pinkpop: Oslo Telenor Arena, Lisbon Rock In Rio, and Zurich Letzigrund Stadium.
  6. till now and should be all

Mon May 26 Telenor Arena Oslo
    Thu May 29 Rock In Rio Lisboa Lisbon
    Sun Jun 1 Letzigrund Zurich
    Wed June 4 Park Hayarkon Tel Aviv
    Sat June 7 Pinkpop 2014 Landgraaf
    Tue June 10 Waldbuhne Berlin
    Fri June 13 Stade de France Paris
    Mon June 16 Ernst Happel Stadium Vienna
    Thu June 19 Esprit Arena Dusseldorf
    Sun June 22 Circo Massimo Rome
    Wed June 25 Estadio Santiago Bernabeu Madrid
    Sat June 28 TW CLassic 2014 Werchter
    Tue July 1 Tele2 Arena Stockholm
    Thu July 3 Roskilde Roskilde
  7. Yeah

8. The stadium in which U2 became legends for the Spanish audience... Should be fun. Now let's hope tickets are affordable

9. Ok, so...

105 € standard GA,
    205 € golden circle.

10. 145 dollars US for GA for me is something I would actually pay... but definitely not happily GA here was about 500 US Sergio so factor that in... slightly jealous of your prices.
  11. Yeh it was like $500 for platinum tixs here in Adelaide, i paid $200 to sit in the stands.
  12. Yeah I paid 85 for decent seats, in hindsight 65 more or w/e to be in the pit seems like such a small price for what an epic show it was.