1. Have fun everybody who got tickets! So jealous I'd be down to see them again!
  2. Just in the news here that Mick Jagger his girlfriend was found dead in her apartment, likely suicide

3. Looks like the rest of the our will be cancelled here in Australia, I had tickets too
  4. This is going to sound pretty insensitive but I thought I read that Mick and L'Wren Scott had broken up so....maybe...they'd still play????

From the Toronto Sun...
    A spokesperson for Jagger has described the rock star as, "completely shocked and devastated;" nonetheless, speculation is rife that his relationship with Scott may have ended some weeks ago. It's being said that Scott was not with the band in Paris for rehearsals, and has had no presence on the Rolling Stones tour thus far. She has in fact been conspicuous by her absence, and in the past, she was very much involved in elements of styling for Rolling Stones' tour dates.
  5. Yeah all last year Mick Jagger would occasionally tweet that L'Wren Scott had made this jacket or that jacket. Thinking specifically about the ones he wore at the Glastonbury and Hyde Park shows but this year he hasn't mentioned her at all so maybe there was a falling out?

RIP L'Wren
  6. I was meant to see them this Saturday, i doubt the show will go ahead now though. Sad news.
  7. There's speculation that Scott was million of dollars in debt but I wouldn't confirm that yet as it was Britain's most laughable paper, Daily Express, reporting it.

The Perth show has been postponed so far.
  8. They were meant to be opening the new Adelaide Oval this weekend too.

I guess in the state it's in (unfinished it appears) they should have some more time if the tour is postponed entirely.
  9. All Stones shows cancelled Down Under
  10. Hopefully they come back at the end of the year, was so excited to see them.