1. As Tears Go By and Black Limousine are in the bottom left corner.
  2. TOUR SPOILERS

So the (last?) tour started yesterday night in Oslo... The band have posted this video and the setlist of the show. Not bad:

Jumpin’ Jack Flash
    It’s Only Rock ‘N’ Roll
    All Down The Line
    Tumbling Dice
    Worried About You
    Doom & Gloom
    Let’s Spend The Night Together (Song vote winner)
    Emotional Rescue
    Honky Tonk Women
    Band Introductions
    You Got The Silver (Keith on lead vocals)
    Can’t Be Seen (Keith on lead vocals)
    Midnight Rambler (with Mick Taylor)
    Miss You
    Gimme Shelter (with Lisa Fischer)
    Start Me Up
    Sympathy For The Devil
    Brown Sugar
    You Can’t Always Get What You Want (with the Edward Grieg Youth Choir)
    (I Can’t Get No) Satisfaction (with Mick Taylor)
  3. Can't Be Seen was played for the first time in 25 years! I like that set with All Down, Worried About You, Emotional Rescue and Let's Spend the Night Together being the non-warhorse section. And that rollingstones.com clip sounds awful, not the band but the way it was mixed (or not mixed). I saw an audience recording and it sounded great.
  4. Nice setlist .. 19 songs ? U2 are closer Rollling stones than Bruce ´s 35 songs
  5. going to see them on Thursday, May 29...and hope to see U2 also...soon
  6. I got 23 songs when I saw them I don't understand why it got shorted...
  7. 100 € for 19 songs is a steal - I have said it plenty of times and will keep on saying it.

8. ehhh they are one the best bands of the history ... how amny will cost a Beatles show right now ? Even when they are old and just play the greatest hits ??
  9. Originally posted by patou2:[..]

ehhh they are one the best bands of the history ... how amny will cost a Beatles show right now ? Even when they are old and just play the greatest hits ??

That's the only reason why I would even consider attending it... But no no no. Too much money for too few greatness (sorry dear die-hard guys)
  10. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]

That's the only reason why I would even consider attending it... But no no no. Too much money for too few greatness (sorry dear die-hard guys)

i m with you ..but i think that this cost is not too much considering who they are
  11. Last night