1. I thought their set was around the 2 hours mark, but this line confused me big time:
    They're going to be playing for about an hour for the TV. (...)
    Only those at the festival will see the band's final half hour, (...)

One could assume they're playing a total of 90 mins... Let's hope they play longer than that.
  2. Where did you get that from? Glastonbury announced the time slots for all bands. Rolling Stones get 2130-2345 – meaning 135 minutes (or 2 hours 15 minutes).
  3. Originally posted by KieranU2:Where did you get that from? Glastonbury announced the time slots for all bands. Rolling Stones get 2130-2345 – meaning 135 minutes (or 2 hours 15 minutes).

From the article I posted previously. Official Glasto times are obviously more accurate
  4. just over a week to go... hope they bring out some big name guest acts.
  5. The Stones are trying not to broadcast the entire thing, because they are planning on making a DVD/Blu Ray compilation of this 2012/2013 tour. I want both damnit! the entire broadcast and this DVD of this entire tour with all the guests
  6. They are only showing the first hour* which is actually not that bad, since that's the hour with setlist variation! The second hour is entirely classics which we can get any time to be fair.
  7. In someway i hate it when the play with guests ...they destroy there songs! But that's my opinion ...... Lady GaGa seriously?
  8. Yeah I certainly hate most of the guests. But there have been some good ones that have enhanced the songs imo. Tom Waits on Little Red Rooster, John Mayer on Champagne & Reefer, Gary Clarke Jr on Goin' Down, Bonnie Raitt on Let it Bleed, John Fogerty on It's All Over Now are pretty awesome and would love a proper DVD of this along with the Stones show
  9. 2000 Light Years From Home performed yesterday, another historic moment in Glastonbury!
  10. Cadaverous, nothing more to say.
  11. Incredible show from what I can seee. omg now if we can just get the first half of the show with JJF opening that'd be incredible!