1. They are seriously so fuckin' good. People can hate all they want, that show I saw in Chicago is like a top 3 or 5 of all time show I've ever seen.

And I've seen a lot of shows.
  2. Same, Staples 1 was just incredible. Haters are going to hate so I'm not losing sleep over it. SO MUCH POWER THOUGH, I'm anxiously waiting for the whole show in 1080 HD and watching it countless times
  3. on iTunes till 19 august (uhm recurring date hehehe)
    Hide Park Live

tracklist:

1. Start Me Up

2. It's Only Rock 'N' Roll

3. Tumbling Dice

4. Emotional Rescue

5. Street Fighting Man

6. Ruby Tuesday

7. Doom And Gloom

8. Paint It Black

9. Honky Tonk Women

10. You Got The Silver

11. Before They Make Me Run

12. Miss You

13. Midnight Rambler

14. Gimme Shelter

15. Jumpin' Jack Flash

16. Sympathy For The Devil

17. Brown Sugar

18. You Can't Always Get What You Want

19. (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction
  4. This one might be worth a download!

Very nice setlist.

Wow, they even played Street Fighting Man!
  5. it should be a selection from the 2 dates at Hyde Park
  6. Well, I just bought it!

You did this to me last summer with The Stones, Ron, when you pointed out the release of that LA Friday show!
  7. well next summer next show then hehe
  8. I have to admit that what I've heard on this Hyde Park show sounds pretty great. I'm starting to regret not seeing them this past spring.
  9. new stones boot on the way The Rolling Stones – Glastonbury 2013 is a no label pressed 2DVD set with the pro-shot Glastonbury Festival, Worthy Farm, Pilton, UK concert from June 29th, 2013 The Rolling Stones – Glastonbury 2013 (no label) is the 2CD stereo soundboard companion to the above DVD from the Glastonbury Festival on June 29th, 2013.

http://www.collectorsmusicreviews.com/announcements/new-stones-zep-kiss/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+CollectorsMusicReviews+%28Collectors+Music+Reviews%29
  10. This gig is FANTASTIC, great sound, good price. Hit-heavy setlist! Emotional Rescue, Street Fighting, Tuesday and Gloom all back to back is awesome. Great version of IORR, and MIDNIGHT RAMBLER.
  11. I was thrilled went I went through it and counted 8 of the 9 songs on the second disc of Hot Rocks were played (only Wild Horses was omitted from the set - and it looks like that one will be on that Glastonbury release.)