1. I was reading about 2-5 thousand out of the 20,000 venue were sold at $85 dollars. Probably how it shoudl have been from the start! EPIC SHOW THOUGH OMG. I will write up a better review later today! xD
  2. How much of a mix was there between new songs after 1980 and before 1980?
  3. It was obviously heavy on the older stuff pre 1978 haha, BUT it was still good xD here's the setlist:
    Get Off Of My Cloud
    The Last Time
    It’s Only Rock ‘N’ Roll
    Paint It Black
    Gimme Shelter
    Wild Horses (with Gwen Stefani)
    Factory Girl
    Emotional Rescue
    Respectable (with Keith Urban)
    Doom And Gloom
    One More Shot
    Honky Tonk Women
    Before They Make Me Run
    Happy
    Midnight Rambler (with Mick Taylor)
    Miss You
    Start Me Up
    Tumbling Dice
    Brown Sugar
    Sympathy For The Devil
    ENCORE
    You Can’t Always Get What You Want
    Jumpin’ Jack Flash
    (I Can’t Get No) Satisfaction
  4. I finally understand though WHY they play all the hits, it's SUCH A RUSH OMG. Like the epic sing along of Miss You, the crowd interaction of Brown Sugar and Start Me Up, the epic stage show for Sympathy, again the singalong on Can't Always Get, and JJF and Satisfaction rocking HARD ALL THESE YEARS STILL. <3 You can tell they love the warhorses, at least Keith does and it comes through. The only warhorse that sounds tired ironically is Honky Tonk Women even though it sounds good still. and Paint it Black doesn't sound as ominous as tours past.

It's kind of amazing though when one classic ends, and another starts up it's pretty remarkable. I think I had a "better" time with the Stones than with any other band. With other bands they have to plug the new stuff or have some sort of cohesive theme (U2), but the Rolling Stones just make you remember the first time hearing them. I really liked the Greatest Hits aspect which is something I never thought I'd say.
  5. I don't care who the band is ....The Stones....U2...Radiohead...Pearl Jam...when you are actually attending a concert (as opposed to listening to a bootleg of a show), there's absolutely nothing wrong with a greatest hits setlist.
  6. Agreed! On paper it would be nice to have more recent stuff, but it was just so epic to have all the hits at one show. Tempted to see them again on May 20th when they return to the Staples Center... we shall see!
  7. Hmmm... when are they playing Toronto?
  8. 25 MAY
    TORONTO, ON
    AIR CANADA CENTRE

85 dollar tickets are sold out, plenty of more expensive tickets available... I would hold off until the day of the show because you can probably get decent seats for over half off! LOL or the 85 dollar ones which also will most likely open up on the day of the show. I got them and they were a gamble, they could be anywhere in the venue, from the tonigue pit to the nosebleeds. I ended up in the 100's (first level) and had a fantastic view.
  9. joined by Tom Waits .. wonderful as always!

10. OH YEAH, LOVED IT! I prefer Tom to getting both Gwen Stefani and Keith Urban at my show... jealous!
  11. Rolling Stones are actually getting 135 minutes at Glastonbury.