1. You would have to ''pay me'' to go and see The Rolling Stones.

2. $80 is something like 65€. I would pay that for the Stones - just NOT for a high, faraway, crappy seat.
  3. AGREED, I would even go as high as $150 if it was general admission, but sadly it's not... it looks like all the good seats are 250+ FUCK THAT
  4. That prices are just surreal. I mean, that's probably as high as scalpers get when selling the best U2 seats (for example)... I can't imagine how will it be scalping a $250 ticket... $600? $1000? That's simply surreal.
  5. RIGHT!? It's absurd, and the most disappointing thing about all of this is that the shows will still sell well... meaning they are going to get away with it for the rest of their career my ideal situation is for the shows to sell VERY poorly and they drop to reasonable prices...

*crossing my fingers that one day the'll play Coachella because honestly that's the only way I can justify dropping 250+ on a show.
  6. Hyde Park 44 years after that legendary concert ... which was free

7. Yeah, which you could casually go along to, now you need to take out a bank loan to get a ticket!
  8. Official figures, tickets on sale tomorrow.
    British Summer Time In Hyde Park at Hyde Park in London

Doors Open - Saturday 06 July 2013 at 12:00 PM
    Starts - Saturday 06 July 2013 at 12:00 PM

GENERAL ADMISSION STANDING TIER 2 - £218.90
    GENERAL ADMISSION STANDING TIER 3 - £104.50

That means about 125€ / $160 and 260€ / $330

PS. Renamed the thread.
  9. WTFFFFFF THIS IS JUST AN OFFENSIVE THREAD

10. And even more if we continuously write in caps Just kidding! You're right, this discussion and these figures are in the borderline between being hilarious, sad and offensive.
  11. 65.000 tickets sold (sold out) in...

INSANE.
  12. No band should be asking those amounts for a couple of hours.