1. Ridiculous sending off for Sokratis...

2. exactly what I thought too... dude looked like he was already falling as it was. definitely didn't deserve red.
  3. Hard to believe that in the first 15 minutes he let a lot of fouls go and waved play on, then he gave three silly yellow cards to Greek players.
  4. My prediction is fast disappearing. This time the red was deserved.

Edit: Missed
  5. Hmm... ITV are really tempting something having Roy Keane and Patrick Vieira sitting next to each other

Good first game, Russia and Czech Republic should provide a little more quality though.
  6. The first game was better than I'd expected! Plenty of drama, especially with those red cards.
  7. Czech Republic have got their work cut out now. Russia just look so much better.

8. Russia have more quality. But the 2-1 should give Czech Republic the chance to keep pushing. That will give Russia chances on the break. So we're in for a nice last 35 minutes!
  9. Nice two first games. Some goals, red card, energy
  10. Well, that pretty much puts Russia in pole position to take the group. Very good performance, but very wasteful in the second half. Kerzhakov particularly so.
  11. Pretty predictable they would win this group. They have much more quality and could have scored at least 10 goals today!
  12. Still don't think Czech Republic have much to worry about, if they can beat Greece, it'll all come down to the result against Poland. I can't see Poland or Greece taking anything from Russia.