1. I'm sat here thinking 5-5-3? Who's this joker? Then I realise you have two goalkeepers also, so I've clicked in now. Substitutes.

2. Hmm, I shouldn't have both Denmark and Holland on... but my substitute for Bendtner would also be Danish...
  3. I doubt Villa will even make it to the Euro, not to mention his scoring skills won't be anywhere as near as they were (for the moment as well). For sure not in 2012 yet.
  4. Originally posted by iTim:I'm sat here thinking 5-5-3? Who's this joker? Then I realise you have two goalkeepers also, so I've clicked in now. Substitutes.

hahaha I should have explained that for those who hadn't joined the Uefa thing Sorry! Yes, all players to the extreme left of their colums are substitutes. Cech, Ward, Polanski and Keane are mine.

I think it's a pretty balanced team. Every player is above average (except Polanski, who just fitted in there for the points sake), and only standouts are Iniesta, Schweinsteiger and Robben. I did include two Eire players just for sentimental reasons, not because I think they will perform particularly well
  5. Damn, had forgotten about Villa. I had to chose some Ireland for that reason too.
  6. I now have Klose instead of Villa.
  7. I hope that Germany wins the Cup!
    Spain is a very good Team!
  8. count it a blessing. In the 2010 World Cup Fantasy game the players I picked kept getting sent off, probably why the French are so predominate in my team this year