1. I still have to .... eehhhmm... 'buy' CS5, you know.

2. Because they're perfect. (I'm too lazy, and I'm usually satisfied enough with my photos)
  3. Hahaha yeah buying takes some time
  4. We have our own Photography Topic? Nice...been a photographer for more than 7 years now. Recently swapped my old Sony A300 for the brand new A77. Besides that, I own the following equipment for those who are interested:

- Sony 50mm F1.4
    - Tamron 90mm F2.8 Macro
    - Sony Carl Zeiss 16-80 F3.5-F4.5
    - Minolta 35-70 F4
    - Minolta 70-210 F4 Beercan
    - Sigma 11-20 F3.5-5.6
    - Sigma 70-200 F2.8
    - Manfrotto tripod
    - Metz 48 AF flash

I have my own site (www.caspergraaf.nl) but that's in Dutch. I'm also active on www.500px.com, a lovely site. And I work on Project 366, a photo each day for a year long. Still going strong with that one.
  5. Originally posted by germcevoy:[..]

No doubt but an SLR in the hands of somebody who doesn't have the skills to use it is no more than a decent point and shoot (or 808 as things look).

So true. Loads of people buy a DSLR and think they instantly get good pictures. They put the camera on the automatic mode and after a week they're done with it. Shooting with a DSLR is all about composition, diaphragm, shutter speed and most of all the vision of the photographer. And the quality is for 90% made by the optic.

What I like is the film-mode most camera have. I can shoot in AVCHD-format with my A77. Crystal clear HD-movies with autofocus and the freedom to play with bokeh made by my optics.
  6. Here is a recent picture I made, experimenting with shutter speeds.

7. Very nice one! I like experimenting with shutter speeds as well. My camera can do 30 seconds, pretty good for a compact.
  8. Good to see you around here, Casper! I was asking to myself when would you pop over this thread

By the way... That's some equipment list

9. It's brilliant, but it takes few tries on every photo to get satisfying results.

My example:

10. It is pretty bad ass, no real magic. It cant see through stuff obviously, its an advanced automatic cloning stamp.

Nice example Yogi!