1. I love how it simulated not only the colours but also invented a new shadow-light area!!! wow wow
  2. Yeah, it can be pretty fascinating. But it took me at least a dozen tries to get the perfect result. Sometimes it's even impossible. So, the only way to get good results is to try as long as you can. : ))

3. I think that can be applied to every single thing in the world

4. There are already few pictures of this guy on this topic. He's my friend and huge U2 fan. I met him at Croatian U2 fan forum, so....

Anyway, during this particular performance, he sang snippet of 'Bad' (at 7:20);

5. Originally posted by LikeASong:Good to see you around here, Casper! I was asking to myself when would you pop over this thread

By the way... That's some equipment list

Couldn't resist lol. And it's good to spent some time here, should be much more. Pretty big list indeed, but I need them all. Expensive hobby though, that's the downside..

6. Thanks, you should. The results are sometimes pretty amazing.
  7. Gotta love the 2nd one. Perfect colours and composition I'm sure you had an amazing 10 days in the other side of the world, and I hope your jet lag isn't very bad right now
  8. Originally posted by LikeASong:Gotta love the 2nd one. Perfect colours and composition I'm sure you had an amazing 10 days in the other side of the world, and I hope your jet lag isn't very bad right now

Thanks Sergio. I had an amazing time there. Sure want to come back someday. Since my brother is planning to live there for 1 year or more, I think I'll be able to visit again...

And yes, some 3 crazy days here...Almost sleeping during the day and ready for everything at night haha
  9. Love the first photo Aidan. Big fan of shooting like that myself.

10. Me too. And that's precisely why the pic doesn't do anything for me I have like 847512 pics like that one (different flowers and background, of course, but... you get my opint).