1. Originally posted by blueeyedboy:[..]
    Fear mongering. It's the American media's greatest weapon. We saw 8 years of fear mongering from right wing media on how the world was going to fall apart... now it's the other sides turn...
    You forgot the /s! If you're not joking, we should stop the conversation.
  2. Originally posted by blueeyedboy:[..]
    Fear mongering. It's the American media's greatest weapon. We saw 8 years of fear mongering from right wing media on how the world was going to fall apart... now it's the other sides turn...

It's not the same. The fear mongering when Obama came to office was conspiracy theories about Obama taking their guns (it never happened, and Obama never said anything remotely like that).
    Trump is on record saying racist, stupid, misogynistic things. The fear is based on things he and his group have said and done. Many times. On national television. We're not making this stuff out of our asses, like 8 years ago.
  3. I'll stop here. We can continue on the Politics thread. Sorry for hijacking this.
  4. This is what i do right now, but i let the cabbage sit for a week at least. After that, you can put it in the fridge, and leave it there for month. It's getting better every day fermenting!(In the fridge!)
  5. We should have a cooking&baking thread. Or is there one already?
  6. Happy Thanksgiving to those in America!
  7. Kind of feel burnt out with music in general as of late.

Anyone else feel like this sometimes?
  8. Yes. More often than I'd like to actually.