1. Nice pumpins !
  2. Got the double CD Stay single thingy today for about $8.
  3. Thanks! The actual cardboard is somewhat rough but the CDs both look great (not to mention that it came with both of them at all). I got the Monkey Wrench single by the Foo Fighters as well for one cent, plus shipping. Not a scratch.

Big Me and Airbag/How Am I Driving? by Radiohead are en route.
  4. Originally posted by thefly108:[..]
    Thanks! The actual cardboard is somewhat rough but the CDs both look great (not to mention that it came with both of them at all). I got the Monkey Wrench single by the Foo Fighters as well for one cent, plus shipping. Not a scratch.

nice find !
  5. Originally posted by thefly108:[..]
    Thanks! The actual cardboard is somewhat rough but the CDs both look great (not to mention that it came with both of them at all). I got the Monkey Wrench single by the Foo Fighters as well for one cent, plus shipping. Not a scratch.

Still a good find, and a great buy... especially if it included both CD's! Same place you scored the vinyl last week?
  6. Not this time. I found these CDs through a company on Amazon called Zoverstocks. The price was suspiciously low but I figured there was no harm in placing one order. The shipping rates were the highest issue, but the 4 CDs costed me a total of $20 even. I've heard that people sometimes find issues with what they receive from them but I haven't so far. They actually still have some copies of Stay I believe, for about $7. Used, but very good.
  7. Originally posted by thefly108:[..]
    Not this time. I found these CDs through a company on Amazon called Zoverstocks. The price was suspiciously low but I figured there was no harm in placing one order. The shipping rates were the highest issue, but the 4 CDs costed me a total of $20 even. I've heard that people sometimes find issues with what they receive from them but I haven't so far. They actually still have some copies of Stay I believe, for about $7. Used, but very good.
    for that price, it's worth the chance... i'll play those odds all day!
  8. I've bought a lot from zoverstocks, very good.
  9. I thought they might be a scam, but so far they've delivered exactly what I purchased and in very good condition. Bought Live Forever single today.
  10. Holy shit, Leonard Cohen just died.