1. Was just about to post that Cesar.

My mother is a huge fan.

2. ^ I love that song. A total poet.
  3. Love that Tower of Song, rest in peace Leonard!
  4. Such sad news. Listened a lot to his music over the last few years, definitely one of my top artists. What a "golden voice", what a poet.

Dance me to the end of love is probably one of my favourite songs.

Sad
  5. In 1960, Leonard Cohen lived at Hydra, Greece, in an apartment he rented for fourteen dollars a month.[96] He lived with Marianne C. Stang Jensen Ihlen (born in Norway 1935), and the song "So Long, Marianne" was written to and about her. Their relationship lasted for most of the 1960s. Marianne died on 28 July 2016.[97][98] Cohen's farewell letter to Marianne was read at her funeral, stating that "... our bodies are falling apart and I think I will follow you very soon. Know that I am so close behind you that if you stretch out your hand, I think you can reach mine."[99]

That is just beautiful.
  6. Are the youtube live chats a law free zone? Since three days, i getting told that Mexicans, Black people and Germans should be gassed, and thrown over the soon build wall. These chats are on CNN and MSNBC (Not Official) Live streams. Looks like no one cares.
    Edit: I forgot Jews, Muslims and Gays.
  7. Originally posted by BonoVox05:Are the youtube live chats a law free zone? Since three days, i getting told that Mexicans, Black people and Germans should be gassed, and thrown over the soon build wall. These chats are on CNN and MSNBC (Not Official) Live streams. Looks like no one cares.
    Edit: I forgot Jews, Muslims and Gays.
    Thats all news to me here...
  8. Only the top link worked. Its interesting, the people he interviewed, one "walked outside saw everybody walking by and joined. Some didnt bother to vote. But they're protesting he won the election. The stupidity is astonishing. I didnt see anything about gassing anyone. Trump supposedly said these things or fear mongerers said that Trump would do this?
  9. Originally posted by blueeyedboy:[..]
    Only the top link worked. Its interesting, the people he interviewed, one "walked outside saw everybody walking by and joined. Some didnt bother to vote. But they're protesting he won the election. The stupidity is astonishing. I didnt see anything about gassing anyone. Trump supposedly said these things or fear mongerers said that Trump would do this?
    I'm talking about the chat, it's toxic as 4chan. These guys aren't human anymore.
  10. Fear mongering. It's the American media's greatest weapon. We saw 8 years of fear mongering from right wing media on how the world was going to fall apart... now it's the other sides turn...