1. I'd really prefer finding a job to getting laid. I got my priorities in the right order. In any case, I don't believe in getting laid just to get laid. If I'm screwing a chick, I'm in an actual relationship with her, that's all there is to it, but since I'm asexual, it does not matter anyway.
  2. This is hilarious, I would like you to keep it coming

3. Be still, beating hearts around the globe...how do you manage to keep the girls away?
  4. Not my fault that being a moral man has fallen out of favor.
  5. I need a goddamn drink. If any of you are keeping tabs, I have a strong preference for Jack, and Coke.

6. Well wow im impessed, hat down to ya, for once I agree with your way of thinking, and yes you are full of surprises, I commend you this time
  7. Doing some housecleaning....looking through old stuff of mine...Is there any reason for me to keep my Chemical Brothers CD's?
  8. ...I just realized that I have The Prodigy's Fat of the Land, too!

9. Aren't you in the wrong topic? Do you have permission to post outside the PJ topic?
  10. Haha....I did make a few posts in the Oasis and Soundgarden threads earlier this week.

It felt...strange.
  11. Originally posted by Buttons:[..]

Well wow im impessed, hat down to ya, for once I agree with your way of thinking, and yes you are full of surprises, I commend you this time

Hitler thought the same.
  12. Hitler didn't really like women all that much, so what are you talking about?? I'd like to know inform me please, I think his mum was Jewish and she left him and his dad when he was young which is another reason he hated Jews.