1. Think I need a drink too im really bored so am just going to listen to Alice Coopers show on the radio for a little while and then go to sleep..

2. Eva Braun would disagree with you.

Hitler was also against smoking. Does that mean we should all smoke?
  3. He was also a vegetarian.
  4. Then of course theres the fact, that both the American, and Russian space programs took alot from the German V2 program.
  5. Yeah, but most of all, Hitler was a cunt.
  6. The implication though is that anyone who agrees with him on any matter, is also a cunt. This is pretty obviously a stupid way to think(although vegetarians annoy me)
  7. Hitler was a vegetarian, not all vegetarians are Hitler. But I don't think that vegetarianism is a political viewpoint, not necessarily, so that's pretty safe ground. The fella WAS a cunt, though, regardless of how much he loved his dog.
  8. Exactly. Using the "Hitler was a line" for things related to lifestyle is stupid.
  9. That kind of nonsense serves no one any good. You may as well say that Joseph Stalin and I have the same initials (which we do), as if that means something.
  10. For once we agree on something.
  11. Let's not make a habit of it, eh..? ;0)
  12. lol^ Aaron I think its good you found someone who has a crush on you but make sure she doesn't crush your love or you could be in trouble, keep the fire burning I say but dont crush it..