1. lol

SO THERE IS something fishy there. I've been out of the loop for years, so I wouldn't know Xd
  2. As long as they keep making original music to tour behind they will keep on going. Like others have said, I don't see them being like The Stones or The Who and touring every 5 or so years as a nostalgia act.

Plus I see Larry as the weak link as far as staying together is concerned. I thought it was telling that he is keeping his family in Ireland and not joining everyone in France, at least I think I remember reading that somewhere. Something about wanting to keep his kids away from it all. Sometimes in interviews it seems like he is sick of it all...I really think he will be the first to walk away
  3. Keep the stage I'd see. Cant get any bigger I think and after this nobody wants to get back to Elevation or Vertigo tour like stages. Maybe make some improvements but keep the basics.
  4. i think they have about 15 years ahead of them of making music, at least i hope so.

5. Why not. Springsteen is still very good and so can be U2. If theres still enough chemistry and power... and if they're still able to make great recordings... I can still see them going on until their 60s
  6. Originally posted by dieder:[..]

Why not. Springsteen is still very good and so can be U2. If theres still enough chemistry and power... and if they're still able to make great recordings... I can still see them going on until their 60s

If, indeed...but I just don't think they will. And I can't see Bono jumping around when he's 65, with all respect. But maybe I'm too pessimistic this time.
  7. Originally posted by MWSAH:[..]

If, indeed...but I just don't think they will. And I can't see Bono jumping around when he's 65, with all respect. But maybe I'm too pessimistic this time.

Ah time will tell. But I just dont think they will break up after this tour, in 2011 or so...
    I cant imagine them breaking up soon. Problem is that the tour can't get any bigger (or did they said that during Popmart and Zoo TV too?). And I cant seeing them doing albums without touring (only if they make albums with songs like Zooropa and Lemon).

And Bono? Ah I think he's in a better shape than during Vertigo so that says something.

8. What the hell is wrong with Zoorpoa & Lemon?!

9. Nothing
    But those arent really songs for in a football stadium, to be played live

If I understood Dieder right...
  10. Originally posted by markp91:[..]

Nothing
    But those arent really songs for in a football stadium, to be played live

If I understood Dieder right...

Yeh. Zooropa is still my favorite album because it's not a live album. I read something about the recording of NLOTH, Edge had some ideas and the band liked it but eventually they ditched it because it wasnt possible to reproduce that sound in a live setting.
  11. It's funny to revisit this thread from 2007. Some of the predictions are surprisingly accurate in some things