1. Maybe Acrobat would be performed for first time and sucks... but I'm still waiting for another epic win
  2. For those that may have forgotten what it sounded like live:

3. My opinion is that U2 misses a "boss", who says: we just leave the building only when we can play the song in the right way, no matter what time it is or how many days it takes.

They say too often that songs does not work live. Come on boys you are musicians.
  4. Based on that video... would you say that they need an aditional guitar?
  5. Originally posted by ferrari:My opinion is that U2 misses a "boss", who says: we just leave the building only when we can play the song in the right way, no matter what time it is or how many days it takes.

They say too often that songs does not work live. Come on boys you are musicians.
    i think they know what to do
  6. Originally posted by ferrari:My opinion is that U2 misses a "boss", who says: we just leave the building only when we can play the song in the right way, no matter what time it is or how many days it takes.

I somehow agree with this. They have abandoned many songs after very few tries; take Like A Song or Electrical Storm as old and new examples.
  7. Yes
  8. Elvis Presley and América
  9. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    I somehow agree with this. They have abandoned many songs after very few tries; take Like A Song or Electrical Storm as old and new examples.
    Another big missed opportunity for me was Hawkmoon 269. The live arrangement sounded spectacular, especially when Bono's Lovetown voice was in full flow - but it performed less than 10 times!