1. Likeasong you have the most beautiful eyes

2. Cool photos, Mark
  3. Seeing bob dylan and his band at a club show next Wednesday. Promoter claims its an unprecedented event, I haven't heard him playing any other small clubs for a while. Was only announced a yesterday, a week out. No idea what the show will be like
  4. Originally posted by dylbagz:Seeing bob dylan and his band at a club show next Wednesday. Promoter claims its an unprecedented event, I haven't heard him playing any other small clubs for a while. Was only announced a yesterday, a week out. No idea what the show will be like

Ooh that's exciting! Let us know how it was, seems like it'll be quite the experience!
  5. oh thanks
  6. Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers were fucking outstanding last night. You never know what you're gonna get with an old rock band these days, but damn did I have a blast at that show. Wouldn't be surprised if it cracks my top ten at the end of the year.
  7. Originally posted by EyesWithPrideB3:Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers were fucking outstanding last night. You never know what you're gonna get with an old rock band these days, but damn did I have a blast at that show. Wouldn't be surprised if it cracks my top ten at the end of the year.

You should check out their Live Anthology collection. It shows that they've been giving great performances for almost 40 years. Those boys are road warriors in the highest regard.