1. Kasabian Hooray!
  2. Saw Kasabian last night, amazing as always, now that they've got 5 albums under their belts they can roll out tune after tune.
  3. The Killers next Friday at The O2 Academy in Liverpool.....One of about 500 lucky ones to have tickets......
  4. Nice!
  5. Very jealous of that Killers show. One of the many greats I've still yet to see.

Speaking of Kasabian, I bought a ticket to see them in October while I was at the club they're playing at for another show. On the walk back to my car, I was apparently pickpocketed, as the ticket was no longer in my back pocket. I stopped by the club again the next week for a show, told them my situation, and they looked my purchase up and printed me a new ticket. Seems like a standard good deed, but sometimes venues don't always have the best customer service!!

That being said, my quick recap for the week is as follows...

Lollapalooza was fun. Backstage access made it worthwhile - seeing bands like The 1975 without having to deal with their clusterfuck of a crowd and teenage-girl fanbase was a very relaxing experience, even if they were slightly lackluster live. Best moments of the weekend were Outkast, Lorde, Spoon, and surprisingly Kings of Leon. Really enjoyed myself at their set.

CHVRCHES at the Vic Theater changed my life. Second row, sang every word of the show, standing next to the girl I brought who I'm completely falling for, Lauren Mayberry looked right at me, got their setlist...it was seriously just one of the best concert experiences ever.

Took my sister to see Katy Perry few nights back. Production on the show was insane- my estimate is that it's probably in the millions for that rig. Great pop show, no complaints. Spectacle if nothing else.

Tonight - REO Speedwagon w/ Chicago
    Tomorrow - Goo Goo Dolls
  6. Originally posted by Andrew_C:Saw Kasabian last night, amazing as always, now that they've got 5 albums under their belts they can roll out tune after tune.

They still doing that bit of "Praise You" as an intro to LSF? I would look up the setlist but I don't want the rest ruined for me

7. Yup they sure do, you'll be in for a real Treat. See what I did there

8. The problem that I can see with all of those bands is that all three of them no longer have some of the members that added to their vibracy.

REO Speedwagon: Gary Richrath
    Chicago: Danny Seraphine, Terry Kath, Peter Cetera
    Goo Goo Dolls: Mike Malinin
  9. Liam Finn Amsterdam
  10. Originally posted by ReclinerMan:[..]

The problem that I can see with all of those bands is that all three of them no longer have some of the members that added to their vibracy.

REO Speedwagon: Gary Richrath
    Chicago: Danny Seraphine, Terry Kath, Peter Cetera
    Goo Goo Dolls: Mike Malinin

Very good observation
  11. I've seen Billy Idol three times this Summer and I'm going to see him again in November