1. Yeah I've heard a few cuts off that but still, you never know how the actual show will be - will there be energy on stage, will the crowd be boring and want to sit all night, etc....and everything clicked perfectly at this show.

Peter Gabriel is amazingly proficient live and had a very good set when I saw him a few years ago, but it didn't save it from being one of the most boring shows I saw that year.
  2. Queen with Adam Lambert this Friday night.
  3. Arcade Fire tonight. Got word through work that Mavis Staples will be guesting, so that's cool. Maybe they'll pull out all the stops and do "The Weight," though I would imagine it will be "Can You Get to That"

4. From what I've read so far it's all positive and Adam does a great job at an impossible task, filling in for one of the greatest (if not the greatest) front mans of all time.

Haven't gone on YouTube though cuz I don't want spoilers

I'll make sure I write a review as soon as I get back home satdy morning.
  5. Hammerfall tomorrow. Release party concert for their new album in theirs and my hometown, Gothenburg. Will hopefully be awesome.
  6. Originally posted by Andrew_C:[..]

From what I've read so far it's all positive and Adam does a great job at an impossible task, filling in for one of the greatest (if not the greatest) front mans of all time.

Haven't gone on YouTube though cuz I don't want spoilers

I'll make sure I write a review as soon as I get back home satdy morning.

7. Originally posted by EyesWithPrideB3:Arcade Fire tonight. Got word through work that Mavis Staples will be guesting, so that's cool. Maybe they'll pull out all the stops and do "The Weight," though I would imagine it will be "Can You Get to That"

This was good. I got drunk and dancedancedanced.

Add me to the list of wanting to hear how Lambert does with Queen. Skipped them in Chicago.

8. Haha, drunken concerts are funny concerts. Did Mavis appear eventually?
  9. Yep, came out and did the slow, soulful Staples Singers rendition of "This Could Be the Last Time" before AF vamped it up and they all launched into the Rolling Stones version. Funny enough, the same cover I saw them play at the tour opener.

Still a great time.
  10. ^ it must have been great, gonna check out some vids when they are available!