1. Miley Cyrus last night. Craziest, most insane, sensory-overloaded, fucked up, ridiculous, ludicrous show I've ever seen.
  2. Seen Neutral Milk Hotel for the second time last night and surprisingly it was better than the first. Sad to think I'll never ever see them again live.

3. Matt was 6 years old when Popmart hit his hometown, I dare to say he might not have attended any of those shows...

4. True, but watching the show from Mexico City gives you plenty of information to make an educated guess.
  5. At least on the PopMart Tour, there was legitimate music behind all of the parody...The Bangerz Tour has a setlist that 100% reflects the audacity of the performance. It's just a total shitshow.
  6. Haha, good observation.

An indiscreet question... Did you pay for it?
  7. I don't think I'd go to see Miley even if I was offered free tickets. I'd rather do homework.

8. +1. I'd rather do other's homework in fact
  9. Yeah I paid for it.

I would like to clarify that I am in no way ashamed that I went - though I do stand by the fact that it was entirely ridiculous.

10. Guess the same age as all the ones now screaming at that miley concert
  11. Hey folks, here are some pics from my concerts this summer! Still a few to go!

Neon Trees in Boston!

NT in Wallingford CT!

The Killers in Uncasville CT!

aaand NT in NYC on the Today Show!