1. Originally posted by Happy24:[..]
    It is actually really unpredictable. I remember in 2013 when Springsteen played the Slavia stadium (30.000 people - really small for a football stadium), it was not sold out, the FOS tickets were available months and months after they started selling them. Yet everywhere else in Europe the FOS if always gone within seconds and all the huge 80.000 stadiums sell out really fast. And it was Bruce's first regular gig (after the accoustic solo gig in 1996) in The Czech Republic. I was in the FOS sector and didn't hear the Czech language anywhere . There are acts that always sell the tickets really fast in The Czech Rep., like Pearl Jam or Depeche Mode for instance, other big acts not so much. So yes, it is likely that the demand for U2 would be crazy like anywhere else, but maybe we would be surprised.
    GA tix readily available for the Boss? That's inconceivable
  2. Noel Gallagher wasn't sold out for a few weeks... (it is now).
    Roger Waters second show still not sold out (few upper level seats, but over 2k GA's) and first show was not sold out for a long time too (and even if it was not sold out, they added second show)...
    But I never had a problem to buy any tix with ticketportal...
  3. I had no problem with Ticketmaster for Krakow, but Ticketportal was useless when trying for Prague.
  4. truth is I wasn't buying it for quick sold out shows like PJ
  5. No luck for Amsterdam. So bummed out

6. How did you do for tix ? Are you in the 10C ? Ive been a member for ages yes , but friends of mine who have only a few years in seem to do real well when requesting tickets so if you are no I strongly suggest joining...I feel quite fortunate to have "won" tickets , especially GA and will have early entry . I seem to win a lot when requesting tickets. IMO the 10C is one of the best clubs I have been associated with in my years of fandom .
  7. Originally posted by EDDMB:[..]

How did you do for tix ? Are you in the 10C ? Ive been a member for ages yes , but friends of mine who have only a few years in seem to do real well when requesting tickets so if you are no I strongly suggest joining...I feel quite fortunate to have "won" tickets , especially GA and will have early entry . I seem to win a lot when requesting tickets. IMO the 10C is one of the best clubs I have been associated with in my years of fandom .
    I am part of the fan club but I requested London and Berlin. I'm chancing my luck in the general sale for the two Italian headline shows, but I reckon I'm within a shout. 10C is good, first time I've done pre-sale and I got both shows I wanted so I'm happy.

8. Barcelona tix are nicer looking

I wonder how different will Barcelona and Madrid setlists be. Also, any idea who might be supporting them in their headlining shows in Europe?
  9. Setlists will be very different. You might get a fantastic show in Barcelona seeing as it's the last arena show of the tour. They will get over three hours in Barcelona, probably just over two in Madrid.

There probably won't be a support act, there wasn't last time. It was just 'An Evening with Pearl Jam'.
  10. Originally posted by KieranU2:Setlists will be very different. You might get a fantastic show in Barcelona seeing as it's the last arena show of the tour. They will get over three hours in Barcelona, probably just over two in Madrid.

There probably won't be a support act, there wasn't last time. It was just 'An Evening with Pearl Jam'.
    It clearly says "Artista invitado: 20:15h" on the ticket though?
  11. Maybe there's support acts this time round then. They never said it was 'An Evening with Pearl Jam' so we're probably awaiting a support act announcement. I'd rather there wasn't, it means less PJ time.
  12. Haha, yes, I agree. Seeing U2 and just U2 in 2015 was the best thing that could happen to these shows. We'll see though, I'd rather see just PJ but I'm afraid it won't happen, they never specify a support act time if there isn't one.